2/10/08

Victoria Judges On Project Runway

Oh my God, I would die if I were on this show. As I just posted, Victoria is in New York just in time for New York Fashion Week and as such is also in time for the season finale of hit tv show Project Runway, the show that looks for the next up and coming fashion designer and gives them their shot at fame. The producers who have always found the top leaders in the world of fashion to guest judge on the show and even top celebrity icons like Sarah Jessica Parker, asked Victoria to be the special Guest judge on the show for the season finale where the remaining contestants reveal their final fashions during Fashion week.

Victoria sat between regular judges, supermodel Heidi Klum, designer Michael Kors and Elle fashion director Nina Garcia in a stunning orange dress by Donna Karan at the W lounge in Bryant Park.


I can hardly bring myself to go and try to meet Victoria when she comes to Holt Renfrew in Toronto on the 26th for fear of being dismissed because of my awful dress sense (maybe not awful, but anything I could think of wearing would probably be awful in her eyes). So I would feel more intimidated by Victoria judging me than Heidi Klum. Good luck to whomever wins.

No comments: