2/28/08

Melanie C Interview on MTV Canada

Okay, I don't want to be a total buzzkill but I did watch both of Melanie's interviews that she did yesterday with Much Music and MTV Canada and I gotta say that I was a bit disappointed in both. I wasn't by any stretch of the imagination disappointed in her but just by the interviewer quality. Plus some Spice fans are so obnoxious and ask the stupidest questions that it really makes for unpleasant viewing on my part.

"Do you think you and the other Girls will be keeping in touch?" I mean really, you know the answer is going to be yes.

However, I did find the MTV Canada interview a little less annoying (and longer) than the Much one so I've decided to add the two parts of that one.

I am glad that both interviews mentioned her surprise backflip during the last show, considering she hasn't really done one since the knee injury she suffered during the UK Games Charity Competition back in 2003. It was a wonderful highlight of the show. Look for part 2 any minute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you notice how Tim from Much Music mispronounced "Carolyna" ? It made me dislike him even more than I already did... grrrrr

Kyle James said...

Yah, that totally pissed me off. That's why 12 year olds shouldn't have jobs like that.