2/28/08

Emma Thanks You All


Emma wrote the following blog on her official website before their two final shows in Toronto, just really as a thank you to the fans and to reflect her personal feelings about the approaching conclusion.

Hello!

As always, thank you for being so patient with me. The Spice Girls tour has been amazing and I must admit I have been burning the candle at both ends, but every show has been so different and Mel B never fails to entertain me : )

I think the crowds have been the loudest we've ever had and I've seen some amazing banners including "Maybe I'm in love" (which I have hanging up in my dressing room) and "Emma free me" and "I don't need tomorrow tonight".

Beau has been the most amazing little boy ever, smiling and (nearly) waving. You may have seen him on stage with us all. It has made it so extra special having him here with me. The other day we had a really bumpy flight and I've never been scared of flying but being a mother has turned me into a bit of a worrier!

Two shows to go now and I'm really really going to miss the touring around but the other half of me is looking forward to settling Beau at home. Bless him, he's now been away longer than he has been at home! Plus him grandparents are really starting to miss him so it will be great for them to see him and spend some quality time with him.

Whilst on the road, I've also been checking out my cousin Ross's band called 'Kid Charlemaine' - loving the track and check out the video. They filmed it themselves and I think it's so clever, it's in my top friends on my myspace page (www.myspace.com/emmabuntonofficial)

I can't thank you enough for all your support.

See you soon.

Lots of love

Emma
xxx

Isn't she sweet? You know what I think she should do? I think that she and Mel B should team up and do a music project. They seem to be really connected when they're together, I know she has her own amount of success with her solo work but it would just be so much fun to see them do something together. Meh, wishful thinking isn't illegal (thank God).

1 comment:

NORA said...

awww. i love that.
i know she probably gonna take some time off (she's the only one of the girls who doesnt have any immediate projects lined up) but i hope she doesnt disappear!
love you, Em!