2/27/08

Poll Results # 16


Well that was certainly a good poll question (thank you Quiet Spice). Apparently some Spice Girls never change, but it was a very close race for a few of our ladies who have. The question was Which Spice Girl do you think has changed the most over the years? The results in order of most voted for are...

Victoria (with 32% of the vote)

Melanie C (with 25% of the vote)

Geri (also with 25% of the vote)

Mel B. (with 9% of the vote)

Emma (with 6% of the vote)

I suppose on some level Emma is fundamentally the same (and she probably always will be) but I think Mel B has changed quite a bit actually. Oh well, I didn't vote lol. On to the next, I can't believe I hadn't thought of this question before but it seriously just popped into my head last night as I watched them perform for the last time. Which Spice Girl do you think is the most provocative? Perhaps none of them are or perhaps all of them are but I'm interested to see who comes out on top. Vote away gang.

No comments: