11/23/07

Melanie B On TV Guide

Melanie B, her dance partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, and their fellow contestants have landed themselves on the cover of this weeks edition of TV Guide. A full article inside, goes in depth into the Dance competition series as the finals approach next week. The article and photo's were actually done the week before Cameron Mathison was kicked off, so both he and Jennie Garth are included in the layout. Here are a few of the quotes from the article regarding Melanie.

Melanie on her figure:

"I’ve really toned up. The funny thing is my bum has gotten bigger, I think because of all of the dancing. [I learn the dances by] mimicking the finer points. I'll look at the way they [dancers] place their hands and say: 'Oh, I must remember to do that'."

Maks on Mel's figure:

"One of her dressers for the Spice Girls was checking her measurements and said: 'This can't be right. Somebody must have measured wrong.' All the measurements were too big."

Head Judge, Len Goodman, on Melanie's strength's and weaknesses:

"Her strength is that she's equally good in Ballroom and Latin. Her weakness is that she does the least practice of all the couples. She can't do six hours a week and pull it off."

Remember to watch and vote for Mel and Maks on Monday night. God, I sound like a bloody broken record. Oh well.

No comments: