11/19/07

Spice Girls - Stop [Children In Need Performance]

OOOOH, this takes me back. As well as performing their new single Headlines, the Spice Girls also performed Stop for the BBC Children In Need Telethon. It gets me all excited for the tour to see them performing like this again. Are those the new Spice Boys by any chance? I wonder if there will be any Spice Girls footage in Melanie B's video diary on Dancing With The Stars tonight (seeing as how they used their studio to perform in). Tune in to find out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got very disappointed with the rumors that the Spice's performance was lip-synced. I was so curious to listen to her voices after so many years! At least, we could listen to Ginger's voice in the new Tesco's Christmas ad...(http://www.weshow.com/us/p/23481/spice_girls_in_tesco_christmas_ad_for_2007)
Have you seen it? I really enjoyed it. Although I think the Spice will never be the same, they are surprisingly funny in this commercial.