11/16/07

Victoria's Thanks


It's all about the family.


Melanie, Emma, Geri and Melanie:
I wouldn't be who or where I am now if it hadn't
been for our amazing adventure.
Now it's time to have some fun and really
appreciate our incredible success!!!!

Simon Fuller:
My business partner and my friend.
You continue to make me laugh and
you've believed in me when many haven't.
Together we continue to turn my
dreams in to reality!!!
Thank you.

Jo Burston, Nez Gebreel and Jo Milloy:
Thank you for all of your hard work.
What would I do without you?!!!

To the fans:
Thank you for your support and
your continued loyalty thoughout the years!!

My Mum, Dad, Christian and Louise:
My life changed and so did yours.
You have all been on this journey with me from
the start and I couldn't have done it without you!!!
You've all been patient, shown me love
and constant support.
I appreciate it more than you could ever know
and I love you all so much!!!

To my boys: David, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz:
I love you all so, so much.
You mean everything to me....I am nothing without you!!!

Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz:
this is for you...Mummy was a pop star!!!

xxxxx

No comments: