12/3/07

Reunion Tour Set List *Spoiler*


Don't read ahead if you want the set list of the tour to remain a surprise til you go see them yourselves. If you're like me though and just can't resist peeking then read on and enjoy. By the way, I won't be adding any fan made concert footage. I do believe somethings should be experienced first hand and I really don't want to spoil that aspect of the show.

Act 1: The Power Of 5

Spice Up Your Life
Stop
Say You'll Be There
Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)

Act 2: Seduce Me
Lady Is A Vamp
Too Much
2 Become 1

Act 3:

Who Do You Think You Are (ft. Victoria)
Are You Gonna Go My Way (ft. Mel B.)
Maybe (ft. Emma)
Viva Forever
Holler
It's Raining Men (ft. Geri)
I Turn To You (ft. Melanie C.)

Act 4:

Let Love Lead The Way
Mama
Celebration Medley
Goodbye

Encore:

If You Can't Dance
Wannabe
Spice Up Your Life (Reprise)

So as it turns out, Victoria has opted out of singing a song from her solo career. Deciding instead to put on a mini fashion show with her strutting the runway while the Spice Boys act as paparazzi. Also, instead of singing a song from either of her two solo albums, Melanie B has chosen to do a cover version of Lenny Kravitz' "Are You Gonna Go My Way".
Interesting.

No comments: