12/24/07

Victoria Blogs Of Madrid And Missing Braceletes


Here is the lastest Spice Blog from Victoria who seems to have lived everywhere lol. Read ahead to see what I mean.

Hello,

I'm writing this on the plane on the way home from Madrid - I can't believe it was our last show of 2007, the time is going by so fast. It was great to return to Madrid having lived there for so long. I had the chance to say hello to some friends before the show, which is always nice.

We're having so much fun on tour. I know it sounds like a cliche but it really is the truth. I think for me, the highlight so far was Tuesday night at The 02 Arena in London and having our kids on stage with us during Mama. I've said this lots of times before but my boys really are the reason that I am doing this and to have them up there with me was a very proud moment.

Talking of the show on Tuesday, Mel B lost her bracelet as it flew off into the audience and we want to say a big thank you to David who picked it up and contacted our management company to tell us that he had it. We're grateful to him for being so honest and we'll be meeting up with him before one of our shows in January to thank him in person.

Roberto Cavalli came along to a couple of the shows in London. He has worked so hard on our amazing costumes so it's great for him to see us up there performing in them.

We have a little break now and then we'll be back at The 02 Arena in the new year before heading up to Manchester, where there is always a fantastic atmosphere so we're excited about that. On a personal note, I'm really looking forward to performing in Manchester as we lived there for quite a while and I really love it.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas, to spending time with David, the boys and my family. We are taking the boys to see Father Christmas and they are so excited!

We're about to land so I have to go now but thank you all so much for your support. I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and we'll see you in January!

Lots of love

Victoria
xxxxx

Well done to Mr. Fan David for returning Melanie B's bracelet, most people would keep a thing like that. You're one of the good ones sir, right proper.

No comments: