12/22/07

Victoria's Christmas Message


Yes all five of the Girls have already sent out a collective Holiday message, but Victoria has written her very own for the visitors of her official website. Read it below.

As the festive season is upon us, I want to wish everyone a very merry (and of course fashionable) Christmas and a Happy New Year. I would like to thank all of you for your amazing support during this extremely exciting time. My family and I wish you and yours a New Year of much health and happiness.
Love,

Victoria

In other Victoria news, our posh one has been bragging about her sex life again. On top of the fact that she sleeps naked and she calls him "Golden Balls", when asked about the new Armani Underwear pics of David, Victoria said,

“I’m proud I still have a really good sex life with David. He is very much in proportion. He does have a huge one, though. He does. You can see it in the advert. It is all his. It is like a tractor exhaust pipe!”

Oh My! Merry Christmas Vicki, eh?

No comments: