12/24/07

Poll Results # 7


I know this question might have been a bit difficult since all of the tinmation Spice Girls are a little scary looking, but one did come up on top. The question was which tinmation Spice Girl fairy from the Viva Forever video is your favorite? Here are the results in order of most voted for.

Geri (with 40% of the vote)

Victoria (with 20% of the vote)

Melanie C. (also with 20% of the vote)

Emma (with 15% of the vote)

Mel B. (also with 15% of the vote)

A lot of ties in this weeks. I have to agree that Geri is the cutest one. When she kisses the kid on the nose....yah pretty damn adorable. Emma's to me is the scariest, just for the fact that her pupil's are white. Thank you so much for voting again. I'm not sure if there is any point in having a poll this week as it is the Christmas and New Years holidays and people will probably be too busy (and I don't know personally how much posting I will get done since news will probably be slow), but just in case lets give one a whirl anyway. This week I want to know: Which Spice Kid do you think has the best name? You have 7 choices, have fun.

No comments: