12/11/07

Becks In Briefs


This post has nothing to do with any of the Girls, but it does contain a spousal component and a half naked man, and let's face it do I really need any more justification than that? I figure most visitors to this site are either gay (or questioning) men and/or straight women, so I feel it will be fully appreciated.

David "Golden Balls" Beckham is the new poster boy (oh boy) for the Emporio Armani underwear collection. This is the first of many ads that will start running in fashion magazines starting January 2008. He's a Spice Boy so it fits into the workings of the page. The photographs were shot in LA last month by photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

Hope the straight guys can enjoy this as much as the rest of us. You get to check out the Girls all the time though. Eeeks, I've deluded myself into thinking that millions of people visit this page, isn't that sad? I love the people that do read it though. Thanks Muchly.

No comments: