12/2/07

Reunion Tour: First Pictures


This is it Spice Fans! The moment we have all been waiting for has finally arrived. Tonight marks the first time the Girls have performed in concert as a five some since Geri left us high and dry in 1998. All eyes will be on the General Motors Arena in Vancouver as Girl Power makes it's triumphant return. The Girls landed in Vancouver yesterday and headed straight to the venue to run through a full dress rehearsal, and someone was clever enough to take pictures of it.

Speaking on board the Spice Jet, Geri confessed to thespicegirls.com, "I'm not nervous, just really, really excited."

While Emma added "I think it will hit me on Sunday. But I can't wait to get on stage."

I know it's about 2 months until I see them in concert, but hot damn these pictures make me wanna zig-a-zig ha! British morning show GMTV will be doing a report on tonight's show and featuring it on air Monday Morning, so be sure to tune in to that.

No comments: