9/2/08

Emma Bunton: "I Can't Believe It's September Already!"


Well it seems I'm back to my old posting schedule, which basically means that I'm posting something at least once a day. Whether it be old interviews, music videos, tv specials or all new news stories about the girls individually, I'm back it seems. Hopefully we can get the readership back up and maybe start up the poll again (I have a few new questions to ask).

Anywho, here is the latest news update on Emma via her Myspace blog,

Hi everyone,

I can't believe it's September already! August is 'Birthday Month' for me, with no less than five very important birthdays in the month, one of which belonged to our darling Beau who celebrated his very first birthday on the 10th. Luckily the weather was fair so we were able to organise a tea party for him in the garden at home, all our family and friends came which helped to make it was such a memorable occasion. Beau loved it and took the whole day in his stride, especially when we all gathered round to sing happy birthday, his face was a picture! A huge thank you to so many of you for wishing him a Happy First Birthday, it was very sweet to receive so many of your cards and kind messages.

Hopefully you will have all seen The F Word by now, as a result of taking part on the show Jade and I were invited to The London Restaurant Awards last night where we presented Jason Atherton with The Most Outstanding London Chef Award. It was great night and gave us an opportunity to catch up with our friends in the restaurant business, it's no secret that Jade and I have always wanted a restaurant of our own, who knows what the future might hold!
Lastly, I can't tell you how much fun I had covering for Judy on 'Richard and Judy'. It was a pleasure to be asked, very big shoes to fill, but I managed and very much enjoyed being part of the show for a little while. Lots more things coming up between now and Christmas so you watch this space!

Much love

Emma x

Oooh an Emma/Jade restaurant would be mighty sweet.

No comments: