6/16/08

Poll Results # 17


Wow, I seriously never thought I would get around to changing this poll thing because the idea's for questions have been getting fewer and fewer (and I didn't think anyone would still be interested in reading this blog), but judging by the response I have gotten to the past few posts (comment wise) it seems that many of you are very loyal to this space (and the Girls) and I am most greatful, really. So here we go. The last question asked on the poll was "Which Spice Girl Do You Think Is The Most Provocative? The results in order of most voted for were...

Geri (with 39% of the vote)

Victoria (with 30% of the vote)

Mel B. (with 26% of the vote)

Emma (with 13% of the vote)

Melanie C. (also with 13% of the vote)

I guess Geri's topless modelling days really lead this result. Okay, so we go from Provocative to Pro-Active. That's right, I want to know which Girl you think is most generous when it comes to giving to / supporting charities? Vote Away and keep me up on any poll idea's you guys would like to see on the blog. I do read your comments and take your suggestions for the site under my wing. It's a fan site after all, I just happen to be the writer for it.

No comments: