6/16/08

Melanie C: Toronto Pride Show


Special thanks go out to visitor MJC for informing me of the show details for Melanie C's appearance during Pride weekend in Toronto.

Melanie will be performing:

Date: Saturday June 28th, 2008
Time: 6:00PM
Location: The TD Canada Trust Wellesley Stage
Duration: 1 hour set.
Admission: FREE!!!!!! (duh, it's outside lol)

Her performance will be apart of the festivities following the Dyke March planned for earlier that day. For those of you who are interested in attending this performance click this link for a map layout of where the stage is located (it's number 7 on the map). Hope to see some of you there (though I don't know what you look like, I'll just assume I see some of you I guess).

For more info on Pride week Toronto visit their official website.

No comments: