3/24/08

Solo Spice: Melanie C Late Late Show Interview Part 1

Hey Everybody! Wow, it's been about three weeks since I last posted to the blog, I feel a bit like a neglectful mother. Sorry about that, my life has just been really busy lately that I haven't been home or felt like writing when I got home.

Anyway, I'm back in a sense. This week coming will be jam packed and I don't know how much I will be able to post but I have a day off today so I will try to add quite a few posts.

Starting with this interview with Melanie C which she held on the Late Late Show in Ireland just after the release of Carolyna (which she performs for the first time here).

The interview is pretty in-depth discussing her depression her time with the Girls the first time around and her struggle with eating disorders. And that's only the first half of the interview.

No comments: