1/12/09

Happy 35th Birthday Melanie C

Hi Everybody,

Where have I been? I've had a bit of a weird time since I got back from my holidays and my computer has been on the fritz, but life continues on. There hasn't been a lot of major news to report from the Spice Camp so I guess it's okay that I took a bit of time off. I don't know how much I'll be posting since the news world is so slow but the odd post here and there will probably be appreciated by those who want something to look at.

So, today is Melanie C's 35th Birthday and I wanted to write a short little note to wish her a very happy one indeed. Our eight month pregnant Sporty girl was seen last Friday in all her glowing glory at The Sunseeker International Charitable Ball in London, which celebrated the music of The Bee Gees and raised money for the Outward Bound Trust, a British charity that uses outdoor experiences and challenges to help and develop young people. Take a look at some of the press pictures. Melanie also performed during the event. It won't be long now before the delivery date.

Happy Birthday Melanie. Hope it was wonderful.

No comments: