11/11/08

Poll Results # 27

Ooops, I forgot to post the poll results yesterday. Okay, so last weeks question was Which One Of The Spice Girls Would You Dress Up As For Halloween? There were a lot of votes for this one, which thrills me deep, and here are the results in order of most voted for...

Victoria (with 42% of the vote)

Emma (with 38% of the vote)

Mel B. (with 15% of the vote)

Geri (with 7% of the vote)

Melanie C (with 3% of of the vote)

I kinda thought Geri would have been closer to the top, but I like those results. Thanks for voting. I am unfortunately (or fortunately, however you look at it), going to be skipping the poll for the next two weeks because I am going to be leaving for a cruise tomorrow and I will be gone for two weeks all together, so technically this means I won't be posting at all for that time frame. Your host needs a bit of a break. I'll add a few posts today to tide you over. See you soon.

No comments: